8.28.2009

Bon Voyage! (sigh)

Dear India,
I hear you're pretty amazing, but since you're stealing my Holly, I hate you ...



Oh, Holly, you dropped your horsing ribbons!



Who cares?



Well, I guess we better pick them up ... and what's going on with the sleigh in the back of that weird pickup?



Do they even have bluebells in India? Or horsing ribbons, or sleighs? India, I hate you ...



Even though my parties will be safer (who will bite Sterling?) I will miss you immensely, my dear friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the? I was wondering if Holly was biting her own hands in that picture or just laughing really hard?

-Zane of ontario honey

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Nick Haus! I look forward to seeing what you have to say. Unfortunately, I had to stop taking Anonymous comments -- too much spam, too much vituperative. Come out from behind the curtain, ye nasty Anonymous! Everyone else, please, I love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails