6.06.2010

Teddy the Wonder Dog at Brimfield

Ah, Gloria Swanson. What magnificent boating attire! But wait, who's her driver?



Why, it's Teddy the Wonder Dog at the throttle:



What a sweet beast. This is a still from Teddy at the Throttle, of 1916. I saw (and desperately desired) his collar at Brimfield:



Only $6500, guys! This is just the sort of bauble to win my affections. During the height of his career in Hollywood, Teddy was making $350 dollars a week, which was quite a lot of money then, and not much less than I make now! Just kidding (not really)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dogs driving boats now? What's next?

-Zane of ontario honey

Randy said...

Are you saying you didn't get Teddy's collar?

On a side note, that's actually Marie Prevost with Teddy (Keystone Teddy) the Wonder Dog.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Nick Haus! I look forward to seeing what you have to say. Unfortunately, I had to stop taking Anonymous comments -- too much spam, too much vituperative. Come out from behind the curtain, ye nasty Anonymous! Everyone else, please, I love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails