9.15.2010

Is there anything more perfect than an orchard at dusk?







And beyond the orchard is a field sea grasses, all sloping down to ...



the sea:



Dear reader, would you believe that all of this splendor has been abandoned, and for many, many years, as long as anyone on the island can remember?



I found it on a twilight walk, a short was from where we were staying. Drunken Steven in front of our house:



Unlike most of my hair-brained schemes, Steven encourages my real estate lust in NB, and I half think our first house will be a second home there.

But oh, the orchards!

2 comments:

Luce Adams said...

Narnia!

Anonymous said...

dude; that is not an orchard that is a tree that nobody has loved. that is a crap apple tree.OK someone lovedit in1958

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Nick Haus! I look forward to seeing what you have to say. Unfortunately, I had to stop taking Anonymous comments -- too much spam, too much vituperative. Come out from behind the curtain, ye nasty Anonymous! Everyone else, please, I love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails