12.16.2009

Anna Lynett is Blowing Up! On Project Runway, That Is.



That's right, folks, the darling Anna Lynett is going global. She will entrance us with more of her beautiful work, beginning this January on the latest season of Project Runway. This secret has been burning a hole in my pocket, and I'm thoroughly glad to let it out! Her profile on the Project Runway website is here.



Oh Anna, I'll forgive you all the upcoming fame, if only you promise you'll still carry my head around on your shoulder, alla Salome e Santo Giovanni. If you have Anna-Mania, as I clearly do, you can find more on her brand-spanking new website: address forthcoming.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

I hope she gets famous so I can buy her dresses. Bon chance!

Tbone said...

Love the photos of Anna here. I predict she will do well and will be cheering her on!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Nick Haus! I look forward to seeing what you have to say. Unfortunately, I had to stop taking Anonymous comments -- too much spam, too much vituperative. Come out from behind the curtain, ye nasty Anonymous! Everyone else, please, I love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails