8.26.2010

Flight of Fancy

Yes, yes, I'm leaving you for a time, for a wild flight of fancy. Well, sort of. I'm taking a much needed little vacation to a lovely little island off the coast of New Brunswick, with stops at at least four flea markets in Maine along the way. It's almost too much to be excited about.

This trip is why I haven't been around so much the last few weeks -- I've been trying to get all my ducks in a row. About half successful with that.

So I thought I'd give you a flight of fancy to look at for the next week:



In my quadrille club, we will be serenaded exclusively by the dulcet tones of tamed beasts. Even among the most refined of beasts, there exist the politics of the orchestra pit:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Nick Haus! I look forward to seeing what you have to say. Unfortunately, I had to stop taking Anonymous comments -- too much spam, too much vituperative. Come out from behind the curtain, ye nasty Anonymous! Everyone else, please, I love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails