2.21.2012

My Most Capable Looking Outfit



Believe it or not, my driving test is today, after 13 years of putting it off. I've always lived in urban areas and never bothered to learn how to drive, not to mention that I much prefer various forms of public transit (ferries, trains, buses, in descending order of preference).

So: what is my most capable looking outfit? Will I pass? And will I end up with Paul Rudd after a series of comic mishaps? Boring blue shirt and jean, maybe, and probably not. Only time will tell...

But if a fail, I'll just go back to my public transit ways. Maybe I'll run into charming Jonathon Richman.



Isn't it so fantastic he uses the word swain? When's the last time you heard that one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Nick Haus! I look forward to seeing what you have to say. Unfortunately, I had to stop taking Anonymous comments -- too much spam, too much vituperative. Come out from behind the curtain, ye nasty Anonymous! Everyone else, please, I love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails