1.19.2011

Let there be bread! And light!

I can't think of anything more delightful:



I always seem to love chandeliers in unlikely materials (like those human bone ones in the creepy church in the Czech Republic -- you know, the ones you saw on Curious Expeditions?). This one is in Tartine, the venerable San Francisco bakery, and spied on the Selby.

My belov'd Jojo and I once bought provisions for a drive to LA from Tartine, and somehow managed to spend 35 dollars on pastry. Totally worth it.

Do you think you can order the bread chandelier over the counter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Nick Haus! I look forward to seeing what you have to say. Unfortunately, I had to stop taking Anonymous comments -- too much spam, too much vituperative. Come out from behind the curtain, ye nasty Anonymous! Everyone else, please, I love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails